The National Competitiveness Center takes all the necessary measures and procedures that help to protect the user's data and prevent unauthorized access.
When you visit the platform, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions described in this Agreement.
1. Who collects the user's data?
When visiting the Public Consultation Platform, the platform's server automatically logs your Internet Protocol (IP) address. (Your IP address is the number of the computer you are using. Your IP address allows other devices connected to the internet to determine the data source. The IP address also allows to collect certain information such as browser and search engine type, date and time of your visit, and the URL of any website from which it directs you to the Public Consultation Platform, but without identifying you personally).
2. What information do we collect from users through our website?
- You provide us with information; when you register to our site, fill out a form on the platform, or communicate with us by phone, email, when creating your user account on the platform or when reporting a problem about the platform. NCC also collects your information in connection with all your visits to the site.
- NCC's platform may collect information about you automatically, such as:
- Technical information, including your IP address.
- Information about your visit to the site, including the URL address.
- Personal data received by the NCC from other sources by using any websites operated by the Center or using any of its services.
3. What is the purpose of collecting your data?
The platform uses your data in one of the following ways:
Information you provide to us or that the platform collects about you might be used by NCC to:
- Enable us to improve the platform and its services.
- Research purposes.
- Improving customer service (your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively).
- Maintain improved platform performance and the security of its software, systems, and network.
- NCC may combine the data provided by you with the data collected by the platform and may use this combined data in the manner that it deems appropriate.
4. User rights
All users have the right to provide the platform with the following personal data:
- Access to data.
- Receiving data.
- Reviewing and amending data.
- Withdrawal of approval and deletion of data.
5. Contact us
- Phone: 199077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org