58. Each package, other than an excepted package, and each overpack or freight container, except specfied under Article 73, shall have labels which conforms to the labels specified in Figures 2, 3 or 4 of the Thirteenth Schedule according to the appropriate category.
59. Each package, overpack and freight container containing fissile material, other than fissile material as specified in the Twentieth Schedule, shall bear labels specified in Figure 5 of the Thirteenth Schedule.
60. The labels shall be affixed to the external side of two opposite sides of a package or an overpack, or to the external side of all the four sides of a freight container or tank.
61. The label specified in Figure 5 of the Thirteenth Schedule shall be affixed adjacent to the labels specified in Figures 2, 3 and 4 of the Thirteenth Schedule and these labels shall not cover the other markings.
62. Any labels which do not relate to the contents shall be removed or otherwise rendered invisible.