5. The dose constraint for members of the public shall not exceed 0,1mSv per year in case of:
(a) the release of radioactive substances into the sewer system, to the sea, a lake or a river, or to the air;
(b) conditional reuse, recycling or disposal of radioactive material arising from an authorized practice.
6. The dose constraint for the design of places for use or storage of radiation sources shall not exceed:
(a) 0.3 mSv per year for members of the public.
7. The dose constraints for the use of radiation sources for educational purposes in schools or universities shall not exceed:
(a) 0,03 mSv for the exposure of the student by a single demonstration; and
(b) 0.3 mSv per year for the exposure to the student, teacher and other workers.
8. 8. The dose constraints for the use of radiation source for the purposes of security check (including identification of objects concealed inside the human body) shall not exceed:
(a) 0.05 mSv per one scan; and
(b) 1 mSv of collective dose per year.
9. 9. The dose constraint for the design of radioactive waste disposal facility shall not exceed 0.3 mSv per year for a very long period of time.